Wednesday, June 13, 2012

3 More Technologies!

Voicethread


This is an awesome technology that records text and voice to create collaborative presentations.  Voicethread is cloud-based and can therefore be accessed anywhere in the world.  It allows users to collaboratively doodle, record voice, add text, video, or picture, and navigate the slides, all without installing software.

Wordle




Wordle is awesome! It's fun; no so much educational, but can be used to create posters rich with vocabulary. I made this wordle in 2 minutes with an excerpt from my blog. :)

Snagit
As someone who loves screenshotting (I screenshotted the wordle above and downloaded it from my desktop into my blog), this is a great technology.  It helps you screen capture, edit, and save on "the cloud!"



No comments:

Post a Comment